Dr. Bob Einertson, D.C.
Pronounced: E'nert-son (The i is silent)
"I have been freeing people from pain since 1990 in our clinic in Des Peres, Missouri. As a Chiropractic Physician with experience in both Family and Sports Medicine, I am committed to promoting the health and well being of my patients".
Dr. "Bob", as most of his patients call him, uses a "whole person" approach when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy equipment and procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Bob is able to help you to accelerate your journey to good health.and to maintain full vitality, whether your lifestyle involves athletics, aerobics, or just mowing the yard.
- B.A. South Dakota State University
- D.C. Logan College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic since 1990
- Certified Sports Physician - Certified in Acupuncture
Memberships & Associations:
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association